- Tents, camper vans and small motor homes are welcome. There are a few hook ups available to hire but we are not a commercial site with lots of fancy facilities - however we do have just what you need! Both fields have 2 stand pipes supplied with treated drinking water from our own borehole. There are 3 hygienic and modern compostable toilets and 3 fabulous indoor hot water showers together with outdoor Belfast sinks for washing, cleaning teeth, washing up etc.
- Campfires are allowed in our own off the ground firepits which are available for hire for just £3 per stay however long you're here. We can sell you logs and kindling at competitive prices.
- We have a small campsite shop with thebasics: milk, local farm eggs, baked beans, pasta, ice, marshmallows, ...
- Cream Teas and home made cakes are available . A particular speciality is catering for gluten free diets.
- We can arrange to pick you up from Umberleigh or Portsmouth Arms train stations on the scenic Tarka trainline.